Police Report: 10/2/08

Larceny

Sept. 20, 9 a.m. A blue 21-speed Raleigh mountain bike valued at $200 was stolen from the 2000 block of the University Forest Apartments. The case is being investigated by university police.

Sept. 26, 2:10 a.m. Two Richmond College students ran when asked to pay their $26 cab fare while being dropped off at the 1600 block of the apartments. The students paid the fare after the cab driver filed a report with university police.

Vandalism

Sept. 24, 1:21 p.m. The rearview mirror and rear quarter panel of an RC student's car were damaged in R-lot. The damage is estimated at $1,000.

Sept. 27, 2:49 a.m. An exit sign valued at $20 and drywall valued at $25 were damaged in Gray Court.

Sept. 27, 10:15 p.m. Drywall valued at $50 was damaged in Gray Court.

Sept. 27. A beer bottle was thrown through a window in Frederick Rehearsal Hall. The damage is estimated at $300.

Theft

Sept. 26, 6 p.m. A blue bean bag from ultimatesack.com, valued at $300, was stolen from Freeman Hall, spotted near the dumpsters near Marsh Hall and Moore Hall, and was later found damaged in an elevator in Freeman Hall.

Illness/Liquor Law Violation

Sept. 26, 9:25 p.m. A Westhampton College student was taken from Lora Robins Court to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Sept. 28, 12:04 a.m. An RC student in Wood Hall was referred to the dean for underaged drinking. An ambulance was called because the student had an alcohol-related illness, but he was not taken to the hospital.

Sept. 28, 12:31 a.m. A WC student was taken from Lora Robins Court to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness and was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Sept. 28, 1:06 a.m. An RC student was taken from the 1200 block of the apartments to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness and was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.

Sept. 28, 1:23 a.m. A WC student was taken from X-lot to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness and was referred to the dean.

Sept. 28, 4:41 a.m. An RC student was taken from Marsh Hall to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness and was referred to the dean for underaged drinking.