Police Report: 11/12/09

Burglary

Nov. 3, 11:27 a.m. A North Face jacket was stolen from a Westhampton College student in Gray Court. The jacket's value was estimated at $200.

Theft

Nov. 3, 3:04 p.m. A Richmond College student's LG cell phone was stolen from Wood Hall. The cell phone was valued at $200.

Nov. 3, 9:43 p.m. A Samsung cell phone, several keys and a SpiderCard were stolen from an RC student at the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness. The cell phone was valued at $50, the keys were valued at $8 collectively and the SpiderCard was valued at $1.

Nov. 6, 10:29 p.m. A blue jean jacket was stolen from a University of Richmond staff member in the Tyler Haynes Commons. The jacket's value was estimated at $50.

Nov. 7, 9:44 a.m. Two exit signs were stolen from South Court. Their value was estimated at $60 each.

Nov. 8, 1:21 a.m. A fire extinguisher was stolen from Lora Robins Court. The extinguisher was valued at $50.

Vandalism

Nov. 5, 2:45 p.m. The front driver's-side door of a WC student's BMW was scratched in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $50.

Nov. 6, 10:43 p.m. A handrail in R-lot was torn off. The damage was estimated at $75.

Nov. 7, 9:58 a.m. An exit sign was torn from the wall in North Court. The damage was estimated at $60.

Nov. 8, 2:40 a.m. A red scooter was damaged outside of South Court. The damage was estimated at $10.

Nov. 8, 2:42 a.m. Flowers were removed from the flower pots on Westhampton Way. The flowers were valued at $10.

Nov. 8, 3:35 a.m. Three exit signs were damaged inside South Court. The signs were valued at $30 each.

Nov. 8, 11:31 a.m. A concrete flower pot was knocked over on Wilton Way. The flower pot was valued at $100.

Nov. 8, 11:31 a.m. Two concrete benches were moved and flipped on Westhampton Way. The benches were valued at $600 collectively.

Theft/ Vandalism

Nov. 7, 7:30 a.m. A vending machine was broken into and damaged inside of Gray Court. The damages were estimated at $100.

Drunkenness

Nov. 6, 11:44 p.m. An RC student was arrested on New Fraternity Row for public intoxication. He was referred to the dean.

Nov. 7, 2:18 p.m. An RC student was arrested in UR Stadium. He was referred to the dean.

Liquor Law Violation

Nov. 8, 12:52 a.m. A WC student was arrested on New Fraternity Row for underage possession of alcohol by consumption. She was referred to the dean and a court date has been set.

Driving Under the Influence

Nov. 8, 2:23 a.m. An RC student ran into a pole on Gateway Road and was arrested for driving under the influence. A court date has been set.

Larceny

Nov. 8, 2:40 a.m. An iPhone and an iPhone case were stolen from a WC student on the Intramural Fields. The phone's value was estimated at $600 and the case was estimated at $30.