Police Report: 11/19/09

Theft

Nov. 10, 12:36 p.m. A Westhampton College student's blue LG ENV3 cell phone was stolen from the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness.The cell phone's value was estimated at $100.

Nov. 10, 2:16 p.m. A university- owned Lenovo/IBM Thinkpad T400 laptop was stolen from Jepson Hall. The computer's value was estimated at $1,467.

Nov. 12, 10:50 a.m. The front grill of a WC student's Volkswagen Jetta was stolen in R-lot. The grill's value was estimated at $275.

Vandalism

Nov. 13, 8:51 a.m. The leg on a cement bench outside Keller Hall was broken. The bench's value was estimated at $500.

Nov. 14, 2:22 a.m. A metal street sign on a wooden pole was removed from Westhampton Way and later recovered in North Court. The sign and pole's total value was estimated at $200.

Nov. 15, 5:00 a.m. Two plastic exit signs were torn down and a steel trash can container was knocked over in South Court. The signs' values were estimated at $50 each and the trash can container's value was estimated at $200.

Nov. 15, 12:56 p.m. A Richmond College student's black Yamaha motorcycle was tipped over in K-lot. The front fender, left front turn signal and foot peg were damaged. The damages were estimated at $1,000.

Drunkenness

Nov. 13, 10:51 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for being drunk in public in the Special Programs Building.

Larceny

Nov. 13, 2:40 p.m. An RC student's red bicycle was stolen from outside the Business School. The bicycle's value was estimated at $800.

Nov. 16, 7:08 a.m. The pineapple on the top of the cement fountain on the Westhampton Green was removed and the pipe connecting the pineapple was damaged. The second tier of the fountain was also damaged. The total damages were estimated at $2,000.