Police Report: 2/04/10

Theft from Motor Vehicle

Jan. 26, 1:52 p.m. A Westhampton College student's Georgia license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from N-lot.

Jan. 27, 10:04 a.m. A WC student's Texas license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from N-lot.

Jan. 27, 10:16 a.m. A WC student's Virginia license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from N-lot.

Jan. 28, 5:08 p.m. A Richmond College student's Tennessee license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from W-lot.

Jan. 29, 6:10 p.m. An RC student's Connecticut license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from R-lot.

Larceny

Jan. 27, 8:37 a.m. A Doggie Pot dog waste bag dispenser, valued at $69, was stolen from the lake path.

Feb. 1, 5:07 p.m. A WC student's silver Canon digital camera, valued at $200, was stolen from the 1300 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Liquor Law Violation/Illness

Jan. 29, 2:07 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital from Wood Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean for underage drinking.

Theft from Building

Jan. 29, 3:41 p.m. A WC student's iPhone, valued at $200, and iPhone cover, valued at $20, were stolen from the Gottwald Science Center.

Jan. 30, 6:00 p.m. Two exit signs were stolen from South Court. The signs were valued collectively at $60.

Hit and Run

Jan. 30, 1:34 a.m. Two WC students driving in a Volvo were hit on Spider Lane by a Volkswagen. Minor injuries were involved. The WC student's Volvo was damaged on the driver's-side door and rear passenger-side door. The damage was estimated at $1,500.

Feb. 1, 3:02 p.m. The driver's-side door on an RC student's Honda was damaged in W-lot. The damage was estimated at $1,000.

Liquor Law Violation

Jan. 30, 1:19 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean from Thomas Hall for underage possession of alcohol by consumption.

Vandalism

Jan. 31, 2:47 p.m. The front door of an apartment on the 1700 block of the apartments was kicked in. The damage was estimated at $50.