Police Report: 3/25/10

Larceny

March 2, 8:43 a.m. A golf cart's vinyl covering, valued at $450, was stolen from outside the Heilman Dining Center.

March 18, 4:32 p.m. A Richmond College student's bicycle, valued at $450, and bicycle lock, valued at $20, were stolen from the 600 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Vandalism

March 3, 2:56 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $20, was torn from the ceiling in Marsh Hall.

March 3, 3:19 p.m. The rear bumper of an RC student's Mazda was damaged in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $200.

March 4, 1:46 p.m. The front windshield of a Westhampton College student's Toyota was smashed in R-lot. The damage was estimated at $250.

March 5, 5:50 p.m. The rear taillight cover of a WC student's Volkswagen was broken in the 1500 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $160.

March 8, 6:54 a.m. A side window of a construction company's Chevy van was broken at the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business construction site. The damage was estimated at $100. A sign, valued at $50, was also knocked over.

March 11, 2:30 p.m. A doorframe was cracked in the 100 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $100.

March 18, 5:53 a.m. A wooden door was broken at the Modlin Center for the Arts. The damage was estimated at $250.

March 20, 3:16 a.m. An RC student's patio window was broken in the 400 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $200.

March 20, 5:14 p.m. An RC student's motorcycle was scratched on the undercarriage and had a broken clutch bracket. The damage was estimated at $500.

March 20, 7:01 p.m. The passenger-side mirror of a WC student's Mazda was broken in R-lot. The damage was estimated at $50.

March 21, 2:15 a.m. An RC student's wooden door frame, valued at $50, was damaged in the 1700 block of the apartments.

March 21, 2:01 p.m. The taillight on an RC student's Saturn was broken in the 200 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $100.

Theft

March 4, 2:17 p.m. A bottle of gin, valued at $30, was stolen from an RC student in the 1600 block of the apartments.

March 6, 5:07 p.m. Cash, in the amount of $130, was stolen from an RC student at the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness.

March 6, 5:45 p.m. A Coach backpack, valued at $100, was stolen from a WC student at the Weinstein Center.

March 6, 6:27 p.m. A Speedo swim bag, valued at $65; glasses, valued at $200; and a swimsuit, valued at $60, were stolen from a WC student at the Weinstein Center.

March 22, 3:51 p.m. A black North Face fleece jacket, valued at $170, was stolen from a WC student in Moore Hall.

March 23, 6 a.m. A jacket, valued at $50, and key ring, valued at $100, were stolen from a university staff member in Gottwald Science Center.

Burglary

March 8, 9:15 a.m. Chocolate chip cookies, valued at $80, and four platters, valued at $100, were stolen from the Heilman Dining Center.

March 14, 5:37 p.m. An Xbox, valued at $275; two controllers, valued at $100 total; eight games, valued at $480 total; speakers and a subwoofer, valued at $150 total; and an external hard drive, valued at $200, were stolen from an RC student in Gray Court. One controller and two games were recovered. Suspects have been identified.

March 14, 5:38 p.m. Computer speakers valued at $150, an iPod dock valued at $100, and a bra were stolen from an RC student in Gray Court. Suspects have been identified.

March 14, 6:06 p.m. Bose speakers, valued at $100, were stolen from an RC student in Gray Court.

March 14, 6:08 p.m. An Xbox 360, valued at $300; controllers and a charging station, valued at $200 total; and games, valued at $300 total, were stolen from an RC student in Gray Court. Suspects have been identified.

March 14, 7:19 p.m. A Panasonic Lumix DMC Camera valued at $250 was stolen from a WC student in Gray Court. Suspects have been identified.

March 14, 8:00 p.m. Games, valued at $190 total, were stolen from an RC student in Gray Court. Suspects have been identified.

March 16, 3:23 p.m. A black DVD case with 30 DVDs, valued at $300 total, was stolen from a WC student in Gray Court.

March 16, 6:27 p.m. Cash, in the amount of $375, and checks, valued at $270 total, were stolen from a WC student in Gray Court.

Obstruction of Justice

March 8, 4:17 p.m. A person not affiliated with the university was charged with obstruction of justice on Boatwright Drive.

Trespassing

March 15, 3:47 p.m. A man not affiliated with the university was arrested for trespassing in the Tyler Haynes Commons.

Liquor Law Violation

March 17, 4:50 p.m. Eleven RC students were referred to the dean for drinking in the rear of South Court. One RC student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol by consumption.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

March 20, 12:30 a.m. A person not affiliated with the university was transported to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness from Fraternity Row. An RC Student was referred to the dean for underage drinking.

Hit and Run

March 19, 1:19 p.m. The front passenger-side signal lens on an RC student's Honda was damaged in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $45.

Theft from a Motor Vehicle

March 20, 1:10 a.m. A key ring, valued at $36, was stolen from a university staff member's car outside Booker Hall.