Police Report: 4/15/10

Burglary

April 7, 5:10 p.m. A Westhampton College student's black iPod was stolen from Jeter Hall and later returned. The iPod's value was estimated at $250.

April 8, 4:23 p.m. A 2008-09 Kappa Alpha Order composite picture, valued at $600, was stolen from New Frat Row.

April 12, 7:00 p.m. A silver MacBook Pro, valued at $1,000, was stolen from a Richmond College student in Boatwright Memorial Library.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

April 9, 12:49 a.m. Three WC students and two RC students were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana in North Court.

Vandalism

April 9, 3:34 p.m. The front passenger-side door on a RC student's Acura was dented in the 1100 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was estimated at $600.

April 10, 12:32 a.m. A card reader, valued at $150, and exit sign, valued at $60, were damaged in Marsh Hall.

April 11, 11:04 a.m. The driver's-side mirror on a WC student's BMW was damaged in the 1800 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $350.

April 11, 11:32 a.m. An apartment in the 300 block suffered water damage on the walls and carpet from the overflow of an inflatable pool. The damage was estimated at $200.

April 11, 1:04 p.m. A metal lawn pole, valued at $25, was damaged outside of North Court.

Hit and Run

April 10, 7:20 a.m. A stop sign and post, valued at $100, were hit by an unidentified car on Westhampton Way.

April 10, 11:17 a.m. The hood and front panel on an RC student's BMW were damaged when a street pole fell on top of the car after being hit by an unidentified car in the 1500 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $1,200.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

April 11, 12:12 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's hospital from Moore Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

April 11, 12:50 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's from Marsh Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.