Police Report: 10/7/10

Vandalism

Oct. 6, 8:35 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $50, was damaged in South Court.

Oct. 7, 12:10 a.m. A window screen, valued at $50, was damaged in the 2000 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Oct. 14, 9:40 a.m. A dogwood tree was broken in half in front of Lakeview Hall. The damage was estimated at $150.

Oct. 15, 11:15 p.m. A black plastic exit sign, valued at $100, was damaged in Marsh Hall.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. The back window of a Volkswagen Jetta was smashed in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. The back window of a Hyundai Sonata was smashed in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. A Honda Accord's side view mirror was broken in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $150.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. Various baseball equipment was taken from a Richmond College student's Chevy Sierra and strewn around K-lot. The damage was estimated at $5.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. A Honda's side view mirror was damaged in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $150.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. A license plate, side view mirrors and rear window were damaged in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $620.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. A driverside window was smashed and sideview mirrors were damaged on a Saturn SLI in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. The passenger side window on a Subaru Legacy was smashed in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. A passenger side window on a Nissan Maxima was smashed in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. Two side view mirrors on a Ford Explorer were damaged in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $300.

Oct. 16, 5:00 a.m. The rear windshield on a Toyota Rav4 was smashed in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $350.

Oct. 16, 10:57 a.m. A Toyota Scion's left rear view mirror was smashed in front of Gray Court. The damage was estimated at $150.

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 7, 11:22 p.m. A RC student was referred to the dean for underage possesion of alcohol by consumption in front of Booker Hall.

Oct. 8, 1:11 a.m. Three RC students were referred to the dean from in front of the Special Programs building for underage possession of alcohol by consumption.

Oct. 16, 1:02 a.m. A Westhampton College student was referred to the dean for underage possesion of alcohol by consumption in X-lot.

Oct. 16, 2:06 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possesion of alcohol by consumption in X-lot.

Oct. 16, 3:14 a.m. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol by consumption in South Court.

Oct. 16, 11:45 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for public urination and underage possession of alcohol by consumption in front of South Court.

Oct. 17, 2:02 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol by consumption in front of Robins Hall.

Oct. 17, 2:31 a.m. A WC student was arrested and referred to the dean for underage possesion of alcohol by consumption in the 900 block of the apartments. A court date has been set.

Harassing Communication

Oct. 10, 7:40 p.m. A Richmond staff member reported receiving harassing phone messages from an individual not affiliated with the university.

Larceny

Oct. 14, 11:04 p.m. An RC student's GT blue bicycle, valued at $140, was stolen from in front of Lakeview Hall.

Oct. 16, 3:33 a.m. A push bar and door handle, valued at $500, were stolen from South Court.

Driving Under the Influence

Oct. 16, 1:36 a.m. An RC student was arrested at the Westhampton Gate for driving under the influence.

Drunkenness

Oct. 16, 2:18 a.m. An RC student was arrested for public drunkenness in the Tyler Haynes Commons.

Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts

Oct. 16, 6:07 p.m. A WC student's Louisiana license plate, valued at $25, was stolen from W-lot. The license plate was later recovered.

Oct. 17, 3:41 a.m. An RC student's Maryland license plate, valued at $30, was stolen.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

Oct. 16, 11:38 p.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's hospital from the 700 block of the apartments for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Arson

Oct. 17, 2:10 a.m. A field hockey goal netting, valued at $400, was set on fire on the field hockey field.

Liquor Law Violation/Possession of Stolen Property

Oct. 17, 2:50 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for possession of a stolen street sign and underage possession of alcohol by consumption from Whitehurst Hall.