Police Report: 09/08/11

Liquor Law Violation

Sept. 2, 10:27 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 300 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Sept. 2, 10:52 p.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in South Court.

Sept. 2, 11:17 p.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 1700 block of UFA.

Sept. 3, 12:03 a.m. A WC student was issued a summons for underage possession of alcohol and fraudulent ID in the 400 block of UFA.

Sept. 3, 1:24 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol on UR Drive.

Sept. 3, 5:18 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 900 block of UFA.

Sept. 3, 10:18 p.m. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in South Court.

Sept. 3, 11:57 p.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's and later referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 300 block of UFA.

Sept. 4, 12:21 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 300 block of UFA.

Sept. 4, 12:29 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 300 block of UFA.

Sept. 4, 12:52 a.m. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 1100 block of UFA.

Sept. 4, 12:58 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 1100 block of UFA.

Sept. 4, 1:28 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 900 block of UFA.

Burglary

Sept. 6, 8:16 a.m. An unknown person stole a MacBook, a camera, an iBook and petty cash valued at $526 total from the Modlin Center.

Drug Equipment Violation

Sept. 3, 10:10 p.m. An RC student was issued a summons for possession of marijuana at the Westhampton tennis courts.

All Other Larceny

Sept. 2, 2:45 p.m. An RC student reported that his bookbag, valued at $100, was stolen from the Modlin Center.

Sept. 2, 10:36 p.m. A WC student reported her dry erase board, valued at $5, stolen from North Court.

Simple Assault

Sept. 3, 4:25 a.m. An RC student was involved in a dispute with another unknown person in Gray Court.

Harassing Communications

Sept. 6, 4:31 p.m. A WC student reported receiving harassing messages on her computer and phone from an RC student in Marsh Hall.

Sept. 6, 3:56 p.m. A WC student reported harassment from an RC student in the Westhampton Deanery.

Sexual Assault

Sept. 6, 7:28 p.m. A WC student was sexually assaulted by a non-student in the 1600 block of UFA.