Police Report: 10/20/11

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 6, 12:15 a.m. An RC student was arrested for underage possession by consumption in the CV Lot.

Oct. 6, 12:15 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 200 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Oct. 14, 4:16 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in North Court.

Oct. 15, 12:13 a.m. Eight RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol at an off-campus house.

Oct. 15, 11:22 p.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's and referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Gray Court.

Oct. 16, 12:45 a.m. A WC student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol in the B6 Lot.

Oct. 16, 2:16 a.m. A female visitor was transported to St. Mary's in Lora Robins Court.

Vandalism

Oct. 5, 5:15 p.m. A WC student reported that the driver side mirror on her Ford Escape had been broken. Damages were estimated at $50.

Oct. 16, 10:58 a.m. A WC student reported that her Delaware license plate, valued at $20, had been stolen off her vehicle in the R16 Lot.

Oct. 16, 12:03 p.m. An RC student reported that his New Jersey license plate, valued at $20, had been stolen off his vehicle in the R16 Lot.

Oct. 16, 12:05 p.m. An RC student reported that his North Carolina license plate, valued at $20, had been stolen off his vehicle in the R16 Lot.

Oct. 16, 3 p.m. An RC student reported that his New Jersey license plate, valued at $20, had been stolen off his vehicle in the R16 Lot.

Oct. 16, 6:40 p.m. An RC student reported that the rear windshield of his Honda Accord had been broken in the R16 Lot. Damages were estimated at $300.

Oct. 17, 10:51 a.m. An RC student reported a jammed apartment door in the 1500 block. Damages were estimated at $150.

Vandalism/Potential Hate Crime

Oct. 16, 6:08 p.m. Two RC students reported offensive racial words had been written on their dorm posters in Thomas Hall. Damages were estimated at $10.

Theft from building

Oct. 18, 9:52 a.m. A push cart, valued at $150, was reported missing from the CV Lot. It was eventually recovered.

Theft from Motor Vehicle

Oct. 9, 11:50 a.m. A male unaffiliated with Richmond reported a broken window seal, a car radio deck and a wire harness kit stolen from his vehicle in the W40 Lot. Damages were estimated at $133.

Oct. 13, 4:32 p.m. A WC student reported an iPad Touch, a purse, a wallet, one credit card, $1, a drivers license and a charging cable stolen from her vehicle. Damages were estimated at $121.

Oct. 18, 6:39 p.m. A law school student reported his '94 Honda Civic missing from the B3 Lot. The car was eventually found after another student with the same car with keys that worked for both accidentally mistook his car for the law student's.

Fraud

Oct. 6, 4:46 p.m. A WC student reported receiving a bad check in Robins Hall.

Shoplifting

ept. 19, 5:16 p.m. An off-campus person stole three textbooks, valued at $631, from the university bookstore.

Sept. 20, 1:17 p.m. An off-campus person stole three textbooks, valued at $376, from the bookstore.

Sept. 20, 2:34 p.m. An off-campus person stole four textbooks, valued at $757, from the bookstore.

Sept. 21, 1:41 p.m. An off-campus person stole five textbooks, valued at $1,509, from the bookstore.

Sept. 22, 11:39 a.m. An off-campus person stole one textbook, valued at $148, from the bookstore.

Sept. 22, 12:16 p.m. An off-campus person stole six textbooks, valued at $1,918, from the bookstore.

Sept. 22, 5:29 p.m. An off-campus person stole three textbooks, valued at $568, from the bookstore.

Arson

Oct. 7, 11:58 a.m. A patch of grass, valued at $50, was lit on fire in the 1600 block of UFA

Simple Assault

Oct. 17, 12:49 a.m. Two RC students got into a physical altercation in the 1100 block of UFA.

Oct. 14, 11:50 p.m. Two RC students got into a physical altercation outside Boatwright Library.

Larceny

Oct. 15, 3:11 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $175, was reported stolen from South Court.