Liquor Law Violation

Sept. 29, 5:06 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness.

Oct. 1, 12:15 a.m. A WC student and a visitor were arrested for being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol in the R16 Lot.

Oct. 2, 12:47 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and reported to the dean for underage possession of alcohol on the intramural fields.

Oct. 2, 1:58 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's and referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Whitehurst.

Oct. 2, 2:27 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's and referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Thomas Hall.

False Identification

Oct. 1, 3:05 a.m. Two WC students were in possession of false identifications in Moore Hall.

Credit Card Fraud

Sept. 29, 3:27 p.m. A university employee reported an unauthorized $56 charge to his debit card in the Special Programs unit.

Oct. 4, 2:40 p.m. A university employee reported an unauthorized $190 charge to his debit card in the Special Programs unit.

Theft from Building

Oct. 1, 8 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $175, was stolen from South Court.

Oct. 1, 9:23 p.m. A phone receiver, valued at $25, was stolen from South Court.

Oct. 1, 10:05 p.m. A phone receiver, valued at $25, was stolen from South Court.

Oct. 1, 10:07 p.m. A phone, valued at $35, was stolen from South Court.

Theft

Oct. 3, 6:04 p.m. A university employee reported his $99 iTouch and $10 headphones stolen from the International Center. The offender has been identified and charged with petty larceny.

Burglary/Breaking and Entering

Oct. 1, 6:33 p.m. A WC student reported $70 stolen from her dorm room in Moore Hall.

Vandalism

Oct. 2, 2:37 a.m. Twenty WC students reported paper name signs ripped off their room doors in Lora Robins Court. Damages were valued at $5.

Oct. 1, 6:08 p.m. A university employee reported his driver-side mirror, valued at $150, knocked off of his black Honda Civic in the B6 Lot.

Hit and Run/Property Damage

Oct. 3, 5:01 p.m. An RC student reported paint damage on the back of his 2005 Land Rover. Damages were valued at $20.

All Other Larceny

Sept. 30, 11:24 a.m. The red and white Richmond football jersey used to decorate the Robins statue was stolen. The jersey features the number seven and is valued at $63.

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Collegian.