Police Report: 3/1/12

Theft from Building

Feb. 22, 5:58 p.m. An RC student's MacBook Air laptop, valued at $1,200, was stolen from Weinstein Hall.

Feb. 22, 7:34 p.m. A community member's Fossil purse, valued at $100, wallet, valued at $50, and Nokia cellphone, valued at $20, were stolen from the Law School. All items were later recovered.

Feb. 24, 12:20 p.m. A WC student had a wristlet containing her driver's license and keys stolen from the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness. Items were valued at $125.

Motor Vehicle Theft

Feb. 24, 8:41 a.m. An unknown person stole a university golf cart, valued at $8,600, from Jepson Hall. The vehicle was later recovered at Maryland Hall.

Feb. 26, 6:34 p.m. A WC student's license plate, valued at $10, was stolen off of her Chevy in the 2000 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Liquor Violation

Feb. 24, 8:16 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in the 300 block of UFA.

Feb. 25, 11:56 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean and transported to St. Mary's Hospital for underage possession by consumption in Dennis Hall.

Feb. 26, 12:54 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Lora Robins Court.

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism

Feb. 25, 2:27 p.m. The hood of an RC student's 2008 BMW was dented in the 1500 block of UFA. Damages were estimated at $75.

Feb. 26, 10:59 a.m. The side mirror and paint on a WC student's 1990 Mercedes Benz was damaged in the 700 block of UFA. Damages were estimated at $200.

Feb. 26, 1:28 p.m. A wall in the basement of South Court was beaten in with an unknown object. Damages were estimated at $300.

Feb. 27, 9:56 a.m. A brick flower bed at Boatwright Library was damaged. Damages were estimated at $200.

Hit and Run

Feb. 28, 4:28 p.m. The right rear quarter panel of an RC student's 2000 Chevy truck was damaged in an unknown location on campus. Damages were estimated at $150.