Police Report: 4/5/12

Theft

March 29, 10:39 a.m. Three textbooks, valued at $550, were stolen from a Westhampton College student in Boatwright Memorial Library.

April 1, 12:31 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $175, was stolen from Marsh Hall.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

March 30, 8:21 p.m. A WC student and a visitor were referred to the dean for a drug-equipment violation in the 2100 block of the University Forest Apartments.

April 1, 3:00 a.m. A visitor was arrested on a charge of drug and narcotic violations, as well as drug-equipment violations in the 2100 block of the UFA.

Liquor Law Violation

March 31, 1:04 p.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for underage drinking in the 400 block of the UFA.

Drunk in Public

March 31, 1:39 p.m. A WC student was arrested for public intoxication on Frat Row.

April 1, 8:06 a.m. A Richmond College student was arrested for public intoxication in South Court.

Vandalism

April 1, 4:20 p.m. A WC student's license plate was vandalized in R-16 lot. The damage is valued at $20.

April 1, 4:38 p.m. A RC student's license plate was vandalized in R-16 lot. The damage is valued at $20.

April 1, 4:43 p.m. A RC student's license plate was vandalized in R-16 lot. The damage is valued at $20.