Police Report: 9/13/2012

Liquor Law Violations

Sept. 3, 12:40 a.m. Two students in Marsh Hall were referred to the dean's office by a Resident Assistant for a liquor law violation.

Sept. 5, 1:07 a.m. Two students in Marsh Hall were referred to the dean's office by an RA for a liquor law violation.

Sept. 8, 1:04 a.m. A Westhampton College student was referred to the dean's office for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

Sept. 8, 1:18 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean's office for a liquor law violation in North Court.

Sept. 8, 2:50 a.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean's office for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

Sept. 8, 11:19 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean's office for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Sept. 9, 12:12 a.m. A student was referred to the dean's office by an RA for a liquor law violation in Dennis Hall.

Sept. 9, 12:15 a.m. A student was referred to the dean's office by an RA for a liquor law violation in Dennis Hall.

Sept. 9, 1:02 a.m. Two students were referred to the dean's office by an RA for a liquor law violation in Wood Hall.

Sept. 9, 1:55 a.m. Two students were referred to the dean's office by an RA for a liquor law violation in Dennis Hall.

Larceny

Sept. 9, 2:06 p.m. A nametag was reported stolen from a bulletin board in a Lora Robins Court lounge. The nametag was a paper owl. Damages were estimated at $.50. The offender remains unidentified.

Sept. 9, 11:12 p.m. A white flag with the UR crest valued at $32 was reported stolen from the football stadium. No one was charged.

Damage/ Destruction/ Vandalism of Property

Sept. 8, 2:40 a.m. An RC student punched a window to an apartment in the 1700 block of the University Forest Apartments. The student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital for a cut on his arm from the broken glass. The cost of fixing the window is estimated at $100.