Police Report: 9/6/2012

Liquor Law Violations

August 29- A Richmond College student was reported by an RA for a liquor law violation in South Court.

August 29- An RC student was reported by an RA for a liquor law violation in South Court.

August 30- An RC student was reported by an RA for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

August 30- An RC student was reported by an RA for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall

August 30- A Westhampton College student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation on UR Drive/Crenshaw Way. She was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

August 30- An WC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

August 31- An WC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins. She was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

August 31- An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in South Court. He was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

August 31- An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Gray Court. He was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

August 31- An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall. He was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

September 1- A WC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the 900 block of the University Forest Apartments.

September 2- Two WC students were referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in North Court. They were both transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

September 2- An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation outside of Boatwright Memorial Library. He was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

September 2- An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Gray Court. He was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

September 3- An RC student was reported by an RA for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Larceny

August 30- A stone pineapple was stolen from the Westhampton Green. There is not an active investigation.

Drug/Narcotic Violation/Drug Equipment Violation

September 1- An RC student was arrested in the 1500 block of UFA for a drug and narcotics violation.

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

September 2- The driver's side mirror of a car parked in the 800 block of UFA was broken. The damages were valued at $500. An investigation is pending.

September 2- A sign was torn down in South Court. Damages are valued at $5. There is not an active investigation.