Drug/Narcotics Violation

Jan. 24, 1:34 a.m. Two Richmond College students were referred to the dean and one RC student was arrested for a drug violation in the Modlin Center.

Jan. 25, 10:11 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a drug violation in Dennis Hall.

Hit-and-Run

Jan. 26, 8:49 p.m. A Westhampton College student's car was damaged in a hit-and-run in B6 Lot. The RC student who was accused of hitting her car was arrested.

Credit Card/Automated Teller Machine Fraud

Jan. 27, 6:11 p.m. An RC student's SpiderCard was stolen, and $40 has been used by the unknown offender.

Damage/Destruction of Property/Vandalism

Jan. 25, 8:06 a.m. An unknown offender knocked over a vending machine in Marsh Hall. The damage was valued at $50.

Jan. 27, 2:01 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for vandalizing a smoke detector in the 300 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was valued at $75.

Jan. 29, 8:12 a.m. An unknown offender stole a "Collaborative Study Area" sign valued at $100 from Boatwright Memorial Library.

Liquor Law Violations

Jan. 25, 1:44 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Jan. 25, 11:36 p.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Jan. 26, 6:31 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the Heilman Dining Center.

Jan. 26, 7:23 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital and referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Collegian.