Police Report: 9/26/13

Theft from Building/Liquor Law Violation

September 19, 3:21 p.m. A Richmond College student was cited for a liquor law violation and theft from a building in the 1300 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Liquor Law Violation

September 12, 12:02 a.m. A Westhampton College student was referred for a liquor law violation in Gray Court.

September 20, 2:51 a.m. An RC student was referred for a liquor law violation in X-lot.

September 21, 1:58 a.m. An RC student was cited for a violation in Dennis Hall.

September 22, 1:08 a.m. An RC student was cited for a violation in Wood Hall

Drug/Narcotics Violation and Drug Equipment

September 23, 10:30 p.m. An RC student was arrested on charges of a drug/narcotics and drug equipment violation in South Court.

Destruction to Property/Vandalism

September 21, 2:50 a.m. A toilet in the 400 block of the UFA was damaged and flooded an apartment. Damages are estimated at $2,210.

Larceny

September 23, 7:38 a.m. A dogwood tree estimated at $150 was stolen from the grounds around Keller Hall.

Theft from Building

September 23, unknown time. An exit sign estimated at $150 was stolen from South Court.

September 20, 5:00 p.m. A wallet estimated at $86 was stolen from the Tyler Haynes Commons.

September 24, 4:49 p.m. A University of Richmond football sweatshirt estimated at $75 was taken from North Court.