Live blog: Richmond vs. High Point

As the final buzzer sounds, the Richmond Spiders take the win over the High Point Panthers. The final score is 80-56. Almost every Richmond player made a difference in this game. Kendall Anthony scored a team-high 22 points and went 4-of-6 from 3-point range.

2:47 -- Back-to-back dunks by Nelson-Ododa and Allen get the fans on their feet. The Spiders lead 75-49.

3:07 -- The last media timeout has been called here in the Robins Center and the Spiders continue to play hard, diving for loose balls and crashing the boards.

4:50 -- Nelson-Ododa blocks a Panther shot out of bounds. On the other end of the court, Anthony scores on a contested pull-up jumper from the baseline in a defender's face.

5:38 -- High Point calls a timeout after knocking down a deep 3-pointer at the end of the shot clock. The Spiders maintain a 20-point lead.

8:31 -- Cline finds Nelson-Ododa on the baseline for a two-handed dunk. The Spiders lead 62-39.

13:02 -- T.J. Cline responds to Brian Richardson's 3-pointer with his own from the top of the key. The extra passes are spreading High Point's defense and creating open shots along the perimeter.

14:52 -- At the first media timeout of the second half, the Spiders lead the Panthers 52-32.

16:38 -- Davis soars over a defender but is called for the offensive foul. This call is not sitting well with the crowd.

18:56 -- The Panthers come out strong in the second half. Two 3-pointers spark the offense for High Point, but S. Jones responds with a corner 3-pointer of his own. S. Jones now has 10 points.

We've reached half time here in the Robins Center. The Spiders are in charge this afternoon, leading the Panthers 45-21. The Spiders' shooting percentage is excellent -- 68 percent from the field and 64 percent from beyond the arc. The visiting team has struggled to find any open shots. The Panthers are shooting 32 percent from the field and 22 percent from 3-point range. In the rebounding battle, the Spiders lead the Panthers 17-9.

2:07 -- S. Jones finds Anthony again in transition. Anthony converts a strong drive and floater over two Panther defenders for two points.

4:27 -- The Spiders and Panthers exchange 3-pointers. The Spiders maintain a decent lead -- 37-18 at the four-minute media timeout.

6:09 -- Anthony is unstoppable right now. He hits another deep 3-pointer, forcing the Panthers to call a timeout. Anthony now has 16 points.

6:45 -- As the shot clock winds down, the Panthers hit a contested 3-point shot. Anthony responds by knocking down a transition 3-pointer.

7:36 -- Anthony, out of the timeout, drains both foul shots. He has 10 points already.

8:50 -- An offensive rebound by Taylor translates into a 3-pointer for Josh Jones. The Spiders are in complete control of this game so far. They are forcing contested shots on the defensive end and making the extra pass for open shots on the offensive end.

10:29 -- The Spiders give up an offensive board. After working the ball around the perimeter, the Panthers find an open lane for an uncontested layup.

11:30 -- Media timeout here in the Robins Center. The Spiders lead 19-7. The Panthers are shooting only 27 percent from the field, while the Spiders are shooting 73 percent.

12:48 -- The Spiders pick apart the full court pressure from the Panthers. Davis finds an open lane for his first two points of the game.

14:20 -- The noise meter and energy from the crowd do not stop the Panthers from finding an easy layup underneath. In response, Anthony drains a transition 3-pointer.

15:12 -- A Panther shot-clock violation takes the two teams into the first media timeout. The Spiders lead the Panthers 10-4.

16:51 -- A block from Nelson-Ododa leads to a corner 3-pointer for S. Jones.

19:06 -- The first score of the game comes as Anthony finds the bottom of the net for three points. The Spiders then force a rushed Panther shot, and a defensive rebound allows S. Jones to find the middle of the lane open for a transition layup.

Starting for the Spiders are Kendall Anthony, Deion Taylor, Trey Davis, Alonzo Nelson-Ododa and ShawnDre' Jones.

Hey everyone, I'm Olivia Healy and I'll be covering today's game between the Richmond Spiders and the High Point Panthers. We are about 20 minutes from tip-off in the Robins Center. Stay tuned for all of the action!