URPD crime log

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

Two exit signs in South Court were damaged at an unknown time. The damage was reported at 7:09 a.m. Monday, Nov. 17.

Driving Under the Influence

A non-affiliated University of Richmond person was arrested near the Campus Print Shop at 2:18 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 16.

Drug Equipment/Liquor Law Violation

A Richmond College student was arrested near the Robins Center on charges of possession of a vaporizer and a liquor law violation at 8:04 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14.

Liquor Law Violation

A Westhampton College student refused to be transported to the hospital at 1:16 a.m. outside lot B5 Sunday, Nov. 16. She has been referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption.

Two Richmond College students who live in University Forest Apartments 1100 block were referred to the dean’s office for violation of university policy at 11:36 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 15.

A Westhampton College student was transported to the hospital from Lora Robins Court at 3:15 a.m. Friday, Nov. 14.

Theft

Prescription pills were stolen from a resident living in LoRo at an unknown time. The theft was reported at 4:42 Tuesday, Nov. 18.

A license plate was stolen from a motor vehicle in lot W34 at 5:34 p.m. Thursday, Nov 13.

Contact News editor Alyssa Gunville at alyssa.gunville@richmond.edu