University of Richmond Police Department crime log

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

A rear window of an automobile was broken in parking lot A43. The damage was estimated at a value of $200. Reports indicate the incident happened at some point during Winter Break.

Drug Narcotic Violation

A Richmond College student was referred to the dean’s office near University Forest Apartment block 2000 for a drug offense involving marijuana at 10:38 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14.

Hit and Run

A car sustained dent damages and paint transfer on its rear passenger quarter paneling in parking lot R16 sometime between 5 p.m. and 9:07 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 17. The damage was estimated at a value of $300.

Liquor Law Violation

An RC student was referred to the dean’s office for underage possession by consumption at 5:30 a.m. by Marsh Hall on Sunday, Jan. 18.

An RC student was transported and charged with underage possession by consumption at 11:30 p.m. near Dennis Hall on Sunday, Jan. 18.

A WC student was transported and referred to the dean’s office for underage possession at 12:44 a.m. by Lakeview Hall on Monday, Jan. 19.

A WC student was referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption at 3 a.m. near Moore Hall on Monday, Jan. 19.

Theft

A wallet valued at $50 was stolen from the T.C. Williams School of Law at 4:26 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12. The wallet contained $50, credit cards and a photo ID.

Contact News Editor Alyssa Gunville at alyssa.gunville@richmond.edu