Halloween at Richmond is a great weekend-long event. That being said, getting several costume ideas ready can be tough work. So, if you don’t want to spend countless hours crafting a costume or coming up with coordinating ideas with all your friends, here is the guide of no-effort costumes that you could put together with just an extra large white tee shirt; They even sell them in four packs so you will have enough to use a different one each night.
1. A Ghost This might be pretty self explanatory, but if you want to have no effort just throw on a large white tee shirt and tell everyone you’re being a ghost this Halloween. This is probably the easiest costume to pull off.
2. An Angel Much like the ghost option, this costume requires no addition to the extra large white tee shirt. All you need to do if find a halo and wear it so no one gets you confused with the ghost you were the night before.
3. A Spotted Dog If you take your white tee shirt and either draw on some spots, or if you want to be really creative cut out some colored paper of your choice of spot, and tape it onto your shirt. Then just get a dog-ear headband. And if you’re really feeling ambitious you can draw on a nose.
4. The Chick Fil A Cow Much like the spotted dog costume, color in or tape on some spots to your shirt. Then, trade in your dog ears for some cow ears, make an “Eat Mor Chikin” sign, and carry around a nugget meal for when you get hungry throughout the night.
5. Olaf from Frozen If you’re not really into the whole Halloween thing, you can pretend winter came early and draw on three buttons on your shirt. Then get a white knit hat to match and draw on the snowman face.
Contact contributor Ellen Savastio at email@example.com