Required reading ahead of Richmond at North Dakota State

Here are some worthwhile stories from other publications to help you prepare for Richmond's FCS semifinal game against four-time defending national champions North Dakota State:

NDSU not far from having its 12th straight season with 1,000-yard rusher | The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead Newspaper

The Spiders have Jacobi Green, who has rushed for at least 100 yards in each of the last seven games, but the Bison boast King Frazier, who racked up 107 yards in NDSU's quarterfinal win against Northern Iowa.

Richmond Spiders bring different defense style to FCS semifinals against North Dakota State | The Dickinson Press

The Spiders' defense raised some eyebrows when it held Marshaun Coprich, the second leading rusher in the FCS, to 31 yards. To put that in perspective, that's fewer yards than Coprich tallied in a loss to Iowa, who will play Stanford in the Rose Bowl.     

UR practicing in Robins Center to prep for Fargodome | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Richmond has shown it can win in hostile environments, winning at James Madison and Illinois State, but the 18,700-capacity FargoDome will poise a challenge this team has yet to face. To prepare, head coach Danny Rocco held practices in the Robins Center with recorded crowd noise.

Richmond vs. North Dakota State, FCS playoffs 2015: Time, live stream, TV schedule and 3 things to know | SBNation

How big is this game? National outlets, such as SBNation, are previewing the game.

WOODY: Richmond football program solid as a Rocco | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Times-Disptach columnist Paul Woody looks at Danny Rocco, who for the most part has had tremendous success in his four seasons with the Spiders.

10 reasons UR can win at North Dakota State | Richmond Times-Dispatch

As if you didn't already believe the Spiders could win.

Contact editor-in-chief Jack Nicholson at jack.nicholson@richmond.edu