3,2,1...Registration!

Registration is the absolute worst time of year. It's stressful, nerve-wracking and you are never sure whether you actually want to take the classes in which you are about to enroll.

I have the worst PTSD from registering for my second semester of freshman year. I had my schedule all planned out and was feeling confident for the moments to come. However, when the clock struck 7 a.m., all hope was lost. My computer froze, and my confidence was gone. Every stupid CRN number I entered was full, and when I went to add classes through the search feature, they were full too.

After a long 10 minutes of panic and the softest of screams, I decided it was in my best interest to figure out what classes I would take instead. Thankfully, I lived on a hall with warm and loving people who helped me in this endeavor, and I got into the most D-list of classes.

So here are a few tips that will help you prepare for the worst morning of each semester.

1) Get up at 6 a.m.

2) Make sure your WiFi is the most amazing it can be

3) Copy and paste CRN numbers for quick filling purposes

4) DON'T PANIC...act like you would when your crush walks by

5) If it doesn't work out, there's always Add/Drop week

Good luck, and happy registration!

Contact buzz writer Caity Ruzika at cate.ruzika@richmond.edu