UR Police Report: March 15-March 22

Arrest

A Richmond College student was arrested for a liquor law violation at 9:28 p.m. on March 18. Police arrested the underage student after catching him in the Forum with an open container of alcohol, Beth Simonds, assistant chief of police, said.

Drug/Narcotic Violations

A Westhampton College student was reported for a drug/narcotic violation near the Special Programs building at 12:24 a.m. on March 15. The student was in possession of marijuana and received a conduct referral.

Theft

A wallet was stolen from a cubby in the Weinstein Fitness Center between 4:40 p.m. and 5 p.m. on March 16. The wallet contained $480. The case is open for investigation, and at this time there are no suspects.

Two exit signs were stolen from South Court on March 18. The signs were reported as missing at 9:37 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. The case is now closed.

Not all police reports are published, and available information can be found at the police department’s police log. All information used in this report came from either the police log or direct contact with the university police.