The countdown to Spring Break has begun-- at least I definitely have it in my calendar. I cannot wait to have a week off from classes and a chance to relax (finally). Some students are lucky enough to be traveling somewhere sunny and hitting the beach.

If you are one of those lucky students who is headed to a warmer paradise, check out some bathing suit websites that you may not have heard of before! Step aside Victoria’s Secret, because these bathing suit brands are unique and adorable for any Spring Break beach location.

1) Kortni Jeane

This brand sells vintage-style bathing suit mix and match pieces. Their suits are a cute alternative for those who don't want to wear a traditional bikini!

2) Duskii

Duskii has some awesome wetsuit material bikinis. They are similar to Triangl swimwear, but have a little twist. They also have other styles and options made out of the same wetsuit material.

3) Ele Swims

This brand makes trendy and flattering one-piece suits. The suits are made in California, and the shop is based in Hawaii.

4) Kiini

These are adorable crochet bikinis. They are a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the splurge for a Spring Break vacation.

5) Maura Hoffman

Maura Hoffman’s brightly patterned swimsuits will help you to stand out on any trip you take. Their patterns are unique and have accents that make them special.

6) Acacia Swimwear

This collection is inspired by the designer’s love of travel and exotic beaches. The intricate designs and customs prints are worth spending for.

7) Midori Bikinis

As a Brazilian swimwear company, Midori bikinis are designed to instill confidence and are inspired by Hawaii. Their slogan “Less is more” is self-explanatory.

No matter where you are traveling for Spring Break, be sure to check out these seven sites to search for your new favorite swimsuit! Also, if you are heading home or somewhere chilly for break you can always keep these in mind for Beach Week!

Contact Buzz Editor Lauren Gill at lauren.gill@richmond.edu

ALSO ON THE COLLEGIAN

• |

• |

• |

• |

• |

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Collegian.