Police Report: Jan. 16-30

<p>The Special Programs Building houses transportation services,&nbsp;the student health center, university police department and the School of Professional and Continuing Studies.&nbsp;</p>

The Special Programs Building houses transportation services, the student health center, university police department and the School of Professional and Continuing Studies. 

Liquor Law Violations

A WC student was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital and referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption in Robins Hall at 2:40 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 16.

A WC student was referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption in Lora Robins Court at 2:50 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 16.

A WC student was referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption on Crenshaw Way at 11:23 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 19.

A WC student was referred to the dean’s office for underage consumption in Robins Hall at 12:32 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 27.

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

Three exit signs, collectively valued at $420, were stolen from North Court and reported missing on Tuesday, Jan. 17.

Two cabinet locks in the administration and classroom section of North Court were reported damaged on Wednesday, Jan. 18.

Two iron patio chairs at Boatwright Library were thrown over the rail of the balcony, causing damage that was reported on Friday, Jan. 20.

A metal door at the physical plant was vandalized with spray paint and reported on Monday, Jan. 23.

Drug/Narcotic Violation

Two RC students were referred to the dean’s office for possession on Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 5:04 p.m.

Dating Violence and Intimidation

Intimidation and dating violence, occurring between Sunday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 19, was reported at the 700 block of the University Forest Apartments. An investigation is open.

Hit and Run

An unknown offender damaged the left rear quarter panel of a WC student’s car in the B6 lot on Tuesday, Jan. 24.

Theft from Building

An exit sign, valued at $140, was stolen from the third floor of Dennis Hall and reported on Jan. 24.

A phone receiver headset, valued at $15, and a cord, valued at $10, were stolen from Wood Hall and reported on Wednesday, Jan. 25.

Not all police reports are published, and available information can be found at URPD’s crime log. All information used in this report came from either the URPD police log or Assistant Chief of Police Beth Simonds.

Contact news writer Ashlee Korlach at ashlee.korlach@richmond.edu