UR Weekly Roundup | Week of Feb. 21

<p>The fine arts building watches over the Westhampton Green.</p>

The fine arts building watches over the Westhampton Green.

Be sure to mark your calendars and check out the wide variety of events happening this week. 

Collaborative Art Making 

Tuesday from noon to 2 p.m. 

University Museums and the Book Arts Studio are hosting a collaborative book project with the Harnett Museum of Art exhibition titled “Alterations tailored solutions to climate change.” Participants are invited to create their own book page illustrating the actions they are taking to live a more sustainable lifestyle. This free event is open to UR students, faculty and staff. Visit the webpage for more information. 

Interview Workshop 

Thursday from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. 

Knee-deep in the internship and job search? The Office of Alumni and Career Services is hosting an interview workshop to help ease the stress of the application process. In this workshop, participants will be able to identify the different types of interview questions, employ strategies to respond effectively and understand research strategies for the interview preparation process. The workshop will be held in the Westhampton Living Room. Visit the webpage to register. 

Murder Mystery Night 

Thursday from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. 

Feeling a night of mystery? SpiderBoard is hosting Murder Mystery Night in the Alice Haynes Room of Tyler Haynes Commons. Visit the event to watch and participate in a comedic,  interactive murder mystery. The event will include some characters in costume as well as several audience members playing suspects. You are invited to be a detective and solve the mystery. For more information, contact lyla.vanhoven@richmond.edu

Trivia Night at Pho Luca’s 

Friday from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. 

Ready to put some of your random knowledge to the test? Stop by Trivia Night at Pho Luca’s in Carytown for a late-night pho menu and full bar. With three different themed rounds, participants will have the chance to win gift card prizes. For more information, visit the webpage

University Dancers MOVE! 

Friday through Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. 

University Dancers will be presenting their 37th Annual Dance Concert this weekend. The concert will feature works created by guest residency choreographers Juel D. Lane and Peter Pucci; faculty choreographers Alicia Díaz and Anne Van Gelder; and guest choreographers Angelica Burgos, Starrene Foster and Eric Rivera. The concert will also feature student choreographed pieces. Tickets are free but required. 

Contact lifestyle editor Corinne Flaherty at corinne.flaherty@richmond.edu.