UR Weekly Roundup | Week of Sept. 17

<p>Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.</p>

Photos by Madyson Fitzgerald and Ben Wasserstein.

From National Hispanic Heritage Month celebration to annual fairs, check out some events happening on and off campus this week. 

Latinx Heritage Month Kick-off Dinner

Tuesday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Come to the Heilman Dining Center to enjoy a special dinner featuring made-to-order chilaquiles, pozole verde, gorditas de nata and more. You can check out the full schedule of celebrations here.

Watts Lecture & RESS: Women on Wall Street

Wednesday 6 p.m. to  8 p.m.

As part of the 2023-2024 Robins Executive Speaker Series, this event consists of a panel discussion featuring four financial management professionals, followed by a networking reception. The event will take place in the Ukrop Auditorium in the Robins School of Business, and you can register here.

Noah Cyrus - The Hardest Part Tour

Wednesday 7:30 p.m.

Grammy-nominated artist Noah Cyrus will perform at The National at 708 E. Broad St. with Los Angeles-based singer Anna Bates. Tickets start at $28 and can be purchased here.

State Fair of Virginia

Friday through next Sunday

From daily concerts and food tasting to chainsaw auction and pig races, there is something in place for every fairgoer. The fair will happen at the Meadow Event Park in Doswell, Virginia, around 30 minutes from the University of Richmond campus, with admission starting at $10. You can see the full schedule and offerings at the fair here.

Fall Artisan Market & Craft Fair

Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Discover a wide selection of fall essentials at this event, featuring unique, locally crafted apparel, decor, jewelry, and more. Admission is free, and the event will be held at the Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, located at 2410 Ownby Lane.

Contact lifestyle editor Son Tran at son.tran@richmond.edu