Richmond Restaurant Week – one of the best times of the year here in Richmond, Virginia – has finally arrived! From April 18-24, local restaurants are making and selling food to benefit two organizations: the Central Virginia Food Bank and Meals on Wheels. Chefs at participating restaurants are offering three-course meals for a fixed price of $29.16 per person, and $4.16 from each meal will be donated directly to FeedMore, central Virginia's core hunger-relief organization. You can eat amazing food and provide meals for those in need at the same time.

Some of the my favorite restaurants participating this year include: 

This quaint restaurant, located on West Main Street, has sensational pasta dishes that can be crafted specifically to your liking. 

The Daily in Carytown provides customers with a myriad of healthy (and tasty) options – and a fantastic drink menu for those over 21. The Watermelon Kombucha Martini is highly recommended. 

This eclectic Mexican restaurant is located on the historical canal walk and offers a fun atmosphere, with a cure for all of your guacamole cravings.

This trendy restaurant, which is also located on West Main Street, serves some of the best seafood in Richmond. 

Make a reservation at some of the best restaurants in Richmond while restaurant week lasts. Bon appétit!

For a full list of Restaurants participating in this year's Richmond Restaurant Week, click here

Contact buzz writer Caity Ruzika at cate.ruzika@richmond.edu 

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Collegian.