Arrests

Police arrested a Richmond college student on Friday, Feb. 17 at the Robins Center. Assistant Chief of Police Beth Simonds said the student was charged with assaulting a police officer, trespassing real property and obstructing justice, and will set a court date to resolve the case.

Liquor law violations

Two Richmond College students were reported with liquor law violations outside of Thomas Hall on Saturday, Feb. 18 at 10:08 p.m. According to Simonds, the two students received conduct referrals.

Larceny

A red bicycle was stolen from Gateway Village Building 56 at some point between Thursday, Feb. 16 and Friday, Feb. 17. The bicycle has been found and returned to the owner, closing the case.

A Nike jacket and hair clip went missing in the Weinstein Fitness Center on Saturday, Feb. 18. The case is still open and being investigated by police.

Theft from building

One exit sign in Gray Court went missing on Friday, Feb. 17. The report was made at 1:00 a.m. and the case has been closed.

Not all police reports are published, and available information can be found at URPD’s crime log. All information used in this report came from either the URPD police log or Assistant Chief of Police Beth Simonds.

Contact reporter Stacey Dec at stacey.dec@richmond.edu. Follow Stacey on Twitter at @staceydec.

Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Collegian.