Police Report: 4/09/09

Possession of Fake ID

April 5, 2:20 a.m. -- A pizza delivery driver returned a wallet containing a fake ID to police. The driver had given a Westhampton College student a ride to a party across campus and she left her wallet in the car. She was charged with violating university policy and arrested on a charge of possession of fake identification to establish a false status when she returned to claim her wallet. She was also referred to the dean.

Vandalism

April 3, 9:30 p.m. -- The driver's-side window of a Honda Accord belonging to a WC student in the 700 block of the University Forest Apartments was broken. The damage was estimated at $175.

April 4, 2:01 p.m. -- Vandalism was committed in Gray Court. The investigation is pending.

April 5, 1:36 a.m. -- A SpiderCard reader was pulled from an exterior wall outside Marsh Hall. The damage was estimated at $100.

April 5, 11:59 a.m. -- A holly bush and the surrounding mulch were damaged outside Marsh Hall. A lit cigarette butt was tossed into dry mulch and the mulch and holly bush ignited. An unknown student extinguished the fire with a fire extinguisher. The damage was estimated at $50.

Harassing Communication

March 30, 6:38 p.m. -- A WC student living in the 1000 block of the apartments received a harassing e-mail from a Richmond College student. The RC student had been involved in an earlier domestic disturbance with the WC student, University of Richmond If you get ticketed while driving in Kentucky you can ask the court to refer you to a traffic best-driving-school.com in your home state. police said.

April 2, 9:20 a.m. -- A faculty member received a harassing e-mail from a person not associated with the university.

Liquor Law Violation

April 4, 2:04 p.m. -- A female not associated with the university was arrested on a charge of underage possession of alcohol in the 1200 block of the apartments.

April 4, 2:31 p.m. -- An RC student fell while intoxicated near North Court and cut his knee. An ambulance was called, but he refused treatment. His friend drove him to the hospital. He was also referred to the dean.

April 4, 5:37 p.m. -- A male not associated with the university was arrested on a charge of underage possession of alcohol on the intramural fields.

Simple Assault

April 4, 2:38 p.m. -- A female not associated with the university was pushed into a wall by her boyfriend, an RC student, in the apartments. The female suffered a cut elbow and the wall was damaged. She declined to press charges. The RC student was referred to the dean and CAPS.

Theft

April 6, 8:53 p.m. -- A WC student's laundry was reported stolen from a laundry room in North Court. The load was estimated at $200. It was returned by another WC student who picked up the wrong load, university police said.

Credit Card/ATM Fraud

March 30, 7:43 p.m. -- An RC student's SpiderCard was stolen from Wood Hall and used without permission.

Auto Theft and Vandalism

April 5, 9:49 a.m. -- A motorcycle belonging to an RC student was stolen from X-lot. The student parked the motorcycle the night before and it was found in the morning at the bottom of the hill behind Pitt Field. Damage to the rear taillight and handlebars was estimated at $100.

Hit and Run

April 5, 1:35 p.m. -- The right rear quarter panel of an Infiniti belonging to an RC student was damaged in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $100.