Police Report: 10/22/09

Motor Vehicle Theft

Oct. 5, 10:40 a.m. A university-owned golf cart was stolen from X-lot. Its value was estimated at $100.

Hit and Run

Oct. 6, 4:59 p.m. The rear bumper of a Toyota was hit on UR Drive. The estimated value was $200.

Larceny

Oct. 8, 2:20 p.m. A rainbow-colored flag was stolen from the Tyler Haynes Commons. The flag's value was estimated at $20.

Vandalism/ Property Damage

Oct. 9, 6:01 p.m. The front windshield of a 1998 Ford Escort was cracked in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $300.

Unauthorized use of a vehicle/ Hit and Run/ Property Damage

Oct. 10, 1:06 a.m. A Richmond College Student was arrested outside of Jeter Hall for failure to report an accident, unauthorized use of a golf cart, obstruction of justice, reckless driving and hit-and-run on a Ford Explorer. The golf cart's value was estimated at $1,500. The hit-and-run damages, which included a license plate and license plate holder, were estimated at $50.

Unauthorized use of a vehicle

Oct. 12, 2:11 a.m. Three RC students were arrested for unauthorized use of a golf cart outside of Wood Hall. The estimated value of the golf cart was $2,000.

Theft

Oct. 12, 3:03 p.m. An exit sign was stolen from the ceiling in South Court. Its value was estimated at $60.

Oct. 14, 3:46 p.m. A university-owned IBM ThinkPad laptop was stolen from the Wilton Center. The estimated value was $1,000.

Oct. 16, 4:23 p.m. A hockey glove and hockey shoulder pads belonging to two RC students were stolen from the ice shed on the intramural fields. The glove was estimated at $160 and the shoulder pads were estimated at $80.

Oct. 19, 8:29 a.m. An exit sign was torn from the ceiling in South Court. Its estimated value was $60.

Oct. 20, 3:43 a.m. Two exit signs were taken from the inside of Gray Court. The signs' values were estimated at $25 each.

Vandalism

Oct. 13, 5:28 p.m. A door frame was kicked in on the 1700 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was estimated at $100.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

Oct. 16, 12:30 a.m. A Westhampton College student was transferred to St. Mary's Hospital from Moore Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Oct. 16, 1:38 a.m. A WC student was arrested for possession of alcohol by consumption after refusing transportation from Lora Robins Court to St. Mary's.

Oct. 16, 11:43 p.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's from North Court for an alcohol related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Oct. 17, 12:07 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's from Robins Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Oct. 17, 2:04 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's from Lora Robins Court for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 7, 4:19 a.m. An underaged RC student was found in possession of alcohol in R-lot. He was referred to the dean.

Oct. 16, 11:38 p.m. An RC student was found in possession of alcohol outside of Lakeview. He was referred to the dean.