Police Report: 1/21/10

Vandalism

Nov. 17, 2 p.m. A wooden storage bench that holds table umbrellas on the patio of Boatwright Memorial Library was damaged. The damage was estimated at $50.

Nov. 21, 3:11 a.m. A water fountain in Gray Court was damaged. The damage was estimated at $75.

Nov. 21, 12:41 p.m. An exterior window- pane was cracked in the 1400 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was estimated at $200.

Nov. 22, 5:19 a.m. A street sign, valued at $75, and a trash can, valued at $50, were damaged on the corner of UR Drive and Westhampton Way.

Dec. 6, 3:45 a.m. A flag pole and a wall were damaged in the Richmond Room of the Heilman Dining Center. The damage was estimated at $100 for the flag pole and $50 for the wall.

Dec. 6, 2:14 p.m. Two windshield wipers and a windshield on a Richmond College student's Mitsubishi were damaged in the 1800 block of the apartments.

Dec. 7, 3:07 p.m. The driver's-side door of an RC student's Honda was scratched in K-lot. The damage was estimated at $500.

Jan. 15, 10:54 p.m. A street sign post was knocked over on the corner of Westhampton Way and Keller Road. The damage was estimated at $100.

Jan. 16, 4:48 p.m. A spider sculpture valued at $200 was found in Westhampton Lake.

Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts/

Accessories

Nov. 18, 10:49 a.m. An RC student's Delaware license plate, valued at $20, was stolen from the 1200 block of the apartments.

Nov. 20, 10:37 a.m. A Westhampton College student's Massachusetts license plate was stolen from R-lot. The license plate was valued at $25.

Larceny/ Liquor Law Violation

Nov. 22, 2:36 a.m. A spider sculpture was stolen from the 1400 block of the apartments by an RC student. The damages were estimated at $20. The student was referred to the dean.

Burglary

Nov. 29, 11:39 a.m. A Kodak digital camera, valued at $200, and iPod speakers, valued at $20, were stolen from an RC student in Marsh Hall.

Dec. 1, 3:37 p.m. A case of beer, valued at $18, was stolen from an RC student in the 1600 block of the apartments.

Jan. 18, 3:06 p.m. Cash, in the amount of $120, was stolen from a WC student's room in Gray Court.

Jan. 18, 3:36 p.m. Cash, in the amount of $35, was stolen from a WC student's room in Gray Court.

Harassing Communication

Dec. 7, 12:26 a.m. A WC student reported being harassed in the Modlin Center for the Arts.

Larceny

Dec. 7, 2:18 p.m. A red-and-white sign was stolen from the front of Maryland Hall and was later recovered. The sign was valued at $600.

Dec. 9, 10:32 a.m. A windscreen with a spider logo was cut from the fence at the Westhampton Tennis Courts. The windscreen was valued at $300.

Dec. 9, 12:39 p.m. A black-and-white metal sign reading "A-10 Tournament Championship 2003" was stolen from Pitt Field. The sign was valued at $525.

Jan. 12, 1:43 p.m. A WC student stole a street sign on Wilton Way. The sign was later recovered. The sign's value was estimated at $50.

Jan. 18, 3:01 p.m. A Fire Lane Tow Away Zone street sign was stolen from Lakeview Road. The sign's value was estimated at $75.

Hit and Run

Dec. 8, 2:37 p.m. The rerar bumper of an RC student's car was scratched in K-lot. The damages were estimated at $500.

Dec. 15, 12:18 p.m. The rear fender of an RC student's Honda was scratched in W-lot. The damage was estimated at $300.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

Dec. 14, 11:06 a.m. An RC student was accused of a narcotic violation in the Greek theater.

Theft

Jan. 8, 3:32 p.m. An RC student stole a camera, valued at $3,995; Pelican case, valued at $112; Shotgun microphone, valued at $200; Tripod, valued at $457; two batteries, valued at $276 collectively; lens cap, valued at $380; microphone, valued at $220; cable, valued at $18; and headphones, valued at $48, from Weinstein Hall.

Jan. 12, 1:42 p.m. An RC student stole a courtside seat from the Robins Center. The chair was later recovered. The chair's value was estimated at $30.

Simple Assault

Jan. 10, 8:03 a.m. An RC student was found with cuts and bruises on his hands and head in the 300 block of the apartments.

Drunkenness

Jan. 14, 1:46 a.m. A WC student was accused of drunkenness in C-lot.

Liquor Law Violation

Jan. 14, 3:37 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in North Court.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

Jan. 16, 12:23 a.m. An RC student was transferred to St. Mary's for an alcohol-related illness from the 1900 block of the apartments. He was referred to the dean.

Jan. 16, 1:08 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's for an alcohol-related illness from the 1400 block of the apartments. He was referred to the dean.

Jan. 17, 12:39 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's for an alcohol- related illness from the 800 block of the apartments. She was referred to the dean.

Hit and Run/ Liquor Law Violation

Jan. 17, 1:55 a.m. An RC and WC student were hit by a car on UR Drive. They were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol by consumption.