Police Report: 2/18/10

Theft

Feb. 9, 11:58 a.m. A Westhampton College student's iPhone, valued at $600, was stolen from Boatwright Memorial Library.

Harassing Communications

Feb. 9, 2:41 p.m. A WC student reported harassing communications from the 1800 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Larceny

Feb. 9, 3:16 p.m. A white and black Recyclemania banner, valued at $396, was stolen from the library.

Theft from Motor Vehicle

Feb. 9, 11:26 p.m. A WC student's Ohio license plate, valued at $25, was stolen from X-lot.

Liquor Law Violation

Feb. 13, 12:41 a.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean for underage drinking on New Fraternity Row.

Feb. 13, 3:41 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in the 400 block of the apartments.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

Feb. 13, 2:00 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking after he refused to be taken to St. Mary's Hospital from Keller Hall for an alcohol-related illness.

Feb. 13, 2:56 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's for an alcohol-related illness from Moore Hall. She was referred to the dean for underage drinking.

Vandalism

Feb. 14, 10:28 p.m. The front passenger window of an RC student's Ford Contour was shattered in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $180.