Police Report: 2/25/10

Larceny

Feb. 19, 10:48 p.m. An Xbox 360 with a detachable 60-gigabyte hard drive, valued at $100, was stolen from the Tyler Haynes Commons.

Theft

Feb. 20, 6:04 p.m. A Westhampton College student's passport, traveler's Visa, and checkbook, valued collectively at $200, were stolen from Lora Robins Court.

Liquor Law Violation

Feb. 20, 7:46 p.m. A Richmond College student was arrested at the Robins Center for drinking in public. He was referred to the dean.

Feb. 20, 7:57 p.m. An RC student was arrested for underage drinking in the Robins Center. He was referred to the dean.

Vandalism

Feb. 21, 1:08 a.m. A metal water fountain, valued at $600; two black plastic exit signs, valued collectively at $75; and a fire extinguisher, valued at $40, were damaged in South Court.

Feb. 23, 4:55 a.m. Sheetrock, valued at $100, was damaged inside Keller Hall.

Drug/Narcotic Violation

Feb. 21, 10:15 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for possession of marijuana after he refused transport to St. Mary's Hospital from the rear of South Court.

Feb. 21, 11:14 p.m. A WC student was arrested for possession of marijuana on Westhampton Way. She was referred to the dean.

Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts

Feb. 23, 10:11 a.m. The front and rear bumpers on an RC student's Toyota were damaged and his New York license plate was stolen from the 1100 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was estimated at $400.