Police Report: 3/04/10

Credit Card Fraud

Feb. 24, 3:42 a.m. A Mastercard belonging to the university was charged in the facilities building.

Simple Assault

Feb. 26, 1:41 a.m. A Westhampton College student was assaulted by a person not affiliated with the university in CV-lot.

Vandalism

Feb. 27, 12:52 a.m. A double-pane glass window in the laundry room of the 500 block of the University Forest Apartments was broken. The damage was estimated at $400.

Drunkenness

Feb. 21, 1:25 a.m. Two Richmond College students were arrested for being drunk in public in the 1200 block of the apartments. They were referred to the dean.

Theft

Feb. 27, 8:01 a.m. A vending machine door was pried open and various items were taken in South Court.

Hit and Run

Feb. 27, 9:54 a.m. A WC student was arrested for failure to report an accident after she hit a WC student's 2005 Audi and an RC student's 1999 Ford Explorer in R-lot. The Audi had damage to the driver's-side rear bumper and rear hatch door. The damages were estimated at $4,500. The Explorer's taillight was broken and the damage was estimated at $500.

March 1, 5:01 p.m. The left rear bumper on a WC student's Lexus was scratched in the 1700 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $100.

March 1, 6:15 p.m. The left rear bumper of a WC student's Volkswagen Jetta was scratched in the 1700 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $100.

Liquor Law Violation/Illness

Feb. 28, 12:13 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital from the 300 block of the apartments for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Larceny

March 1, 1:03 p.m. An RC student's Red Positron Open Road bicycle was stolen from the Whitehurst Circle bike rack. The bike was valued at $200.

Rape

March 1, 9:20 p.m. A WC student reported being raped in Lora Robins Court.