Police Report: 4/22/10

Harassing Communications

April 16, 1:20 p.m. A Westhampton College student reported receiving harassing electronic messages and personal contact at the UR Stadium.

Vandalism

April 16, 9:47 p.m. A vending machine window, valued at $200, was broken in Gray Court. Food, valued at $500, was stolen from the machine.

April 17, 2:59 a.m. A black plastic exit sign, valued at $50, was damaged in South Court.

April 18, 8:44 a.m. Four exit signs, valued at $50 each, and a plastic window, valued at $10, were damaged in Gray Court.

Liquor Law Violation

April 16, 11:29 p.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in Marsh Hall.

April 17, 12:49 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in the Cellar.

April 17, 10:59 p.m. Five RC students were referred to the dean for underage drinking in South Court.

Theft

April 16, 11:42 p.m. A Playstation 3, valued at $250, was stolen from an RC student from the 1700 block of the University Forest Apartments.

April 20, 8:46 a.m. An office name plate, valued at $30, was stolen from a door in Weinstein Hall.

Simple Assault

April 18, 2:44 a.m. A WC student was pushed to the floor in Freeman Hall.

Vandalism/ Theft

April 19, 11:49 a.m. Two exit signs, valued at $60 each, were stolen from South Court.

April 20, 10:00 a.m. Five exit signs, valued at $60 each, were stolen from Marsh Hall.

Larceny

April 19, 1:05 p.m. An RC student's dark green 21-speed bicycle, valued at $200, was stolen from a bike rack near Wood Hall.