Police Report: 4/8/10

Larceny

March 30, 12:49 a.m. A 'Heliotrope' sign, valued at $5, was stolen from the green in front of Boatwright Memorial Library.

April 2, 12:09 a.m. An Xbox and controllers, valued at $500, were stolen from a Richmond College student in Wood Hall.

April 2, 2:54 a.m. Nineteen cutout sheep, valued at $285, were stolen from the Modlin Center for the Arts.

April 6, 3:24 a.m. An apartment number 1, valued at $10, was stolen from the 1200 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Vandalism

March 31, 11:41 a.m. A window frame was damaged in Lora Robins Court. The damage was estimated at $150.

April 5, 9:06 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $10, was damaged in South Court.

April 5, 12:00 a.m. A license plate and bumper were damaged on a Westhampton College student's '99 Ford in the 200 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $50.

Vandalism/ Liquor Law Violation

April 2, 3:49 a.m. Three RC student's were referred to the dean for dismantling the 'Heliotrope' art project in front of Boatwright Library and for underage drinking. The damage was estimated at $100.

Harassing Communications

April 1, 5:04 p.m. A University staff member reported finding a harassing handwritten note on his or her car on Richmond Way.

Theft from Building

April 6, 5:14 p.m. A smoke detector, valued at $25, was stolen from South Court.