- The student tailgating area is located in the upper sections of the Special Events Lot
- Possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages while tailgating is permitted only in Lots B3 and B5, adjacent to the stadium
- Tailgating sites will open four hours prior to kickoff
- Tailgating is limited to the space in which your vehicle is parked
- Tailgating is not permitted during the football game and all lots must be cleared within an hour after the conclusion of the game (except when a post-game event has been scheduled through the University Services & Events Office)
September 18, 12:40 PM
Home opener pre-game events
- Free rally towels for all 8,700 fans in attendance
- National anthem will be sung by UR alum and Lion King Broadway star Chauntee Schuler
- Sky divers will bring in the game ball
- All first year students present at the game will form the human tunnel as the team enters the field.
Enjoy what you're reading?
Signup for our newsletter
- Student ticketing is now online
- Students must claim their tickets in advance on a first come, first serve basis
- Tickets must be printed and brought along with their student ID
- All ticket details can be found at www.RichmondSpiders.com under the "Ticket" button and "Student Ticketing" tab
The "Old School" Spider Cheer
-I'm Spider born and Spider bred
-And when I die, I'll be Spider dead.
-So rah rah for Richmond, rah rah for Richmond!
-Rah rah for Richmond, U of R!
- Parking lots will open four hours prior to kickoff
- Roadways cannot be blocked for any reason and more than one parking spot cannot be used
- Vehicles, including motor homes, will not be permitted to park in campus parking lots the night before an event
- If you arrive on campus displaying a football parking permit, you will be directed to that lot
- If you arrive on campus and do not have a football parking permit, you will be directed to a general parking lot.
- Students with an X or G permit must move their vehicles to the designated area off Crenshaw Way by 2 a.m.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked will be towed beginning at approximately 2 a.m.
- Seating for students is reserved in "The Web" at the North End Zone
- The bleachers have a capacity of approximately 1,600 seats and are the closest seats to the field
- If not all 1,600 tickets are claimed by students on a game-by-game basis, the tickets will be put on sale to the general public the week of that game
- Students will only be permitted to enter E. Claiborne Robins Stadium at Gate 1
- Visiting team fans will be seated in the upper sections of the East Concourse
- Media seating is located in the press box located at the top of the East Concourse
- The suite level is located at the top of the West Concourse
Support independent student media
You can make a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button below, which takes you to our secure PayPal account. The page is set up to receive contributions in whatever amount you designate. We look forward to using the money we raise to further our mission of providing honest and accurate information to students, faculty, staff, alumni and others in the general public.Donate Now