Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Police Report: 9/30/10

Larceny

Sept. 20, 4:20 p.m. $140 in cash was stolen from a Westhampton College student's backpack in the Heilman Dining Center.

Sept. 23, 3:49 p.m. Three umbrellas, valued at $300, were stolen from the SarahBrunet Hall patio.

Vandalism

Sept. 20, 4:35 p.m. A door and door knob, valued at $80, were damaged in the Pacific House.

Sept. 21, 6:26 p.m. The side view mirror on a WC student's Volkswagen Jetta was damaged in R-lot. The damage was estimated at $200.

Sept. 26, 3:30 a.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean after damaging a tent on Keller Field. The damage was estimated at $400.

Sept. 27, 7:29 a.m. Two light diffusers, valued at $80, were damaged in South Court.

Theft

Sept. 24, 11:35 a.m. A wooden table, valued at $800, was stolen from the Robins School of Business.

Sept. 25, 11:58 a.m. An RC student's Schwinn bicycle, valued at $700, was stolen from Lakeview Hall.

Liquor Law Violation

Sept. 25, 1:35 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean from the 700 block of the University Forest Apartments for underage possession of alcohol by consumption.

Liquor Law Violation/Illness

Sept. 25, 4:39 a.m. An RC student was transported from Marsh Hall to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness. He was referred to the dean for underage drinking.