Police Report: 10/28/10

Vandalism

Oct. 18, 12:33 a.m. A door knob, valued at $30, was damaged in the 1000 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Oct. 19, 12:59 p.m. The left side view mirror on a Richmond College student's 2006 Ford was damaged in R-16. The damage was estimated at $200.

Oct. 22, 11:49 p.m. A clay pot, valued at $50, was damaged outside of South Court.

Oct. 23, 2:44 a.m. A dry erase board was damaged in South Court.

Oct. 25, 5:09 p.m. The rear tail light on a Westhampton College student's 2007 Lincoln was cracked in the 900 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $75.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

Oct. 21, 12:29 p.m. Marijuana was found in the Heilman Dining Center.

Motor Vehicle Theft

Oct. 22, 2:19 a.m. A WC student's golf cart, valued at $2,500, was stolen from the 800 block of the apartments. It was later recovered outside of the Deanery.

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 22, 2:21 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in Lora Robins Court.

Oct. 23, 8:50 pm. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in R-lot.

Oct. 23, 11:41 p.m. An RC student was arrested for underage drinking on Fraternity Row. He was referred to the dean.

Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts

Oct. 22, 12:01 p.m. A WC student's license plate holder, valued at $15, was stolen in W-lot.

Intimidation

Oct. 22, 6:20 p.m. Five WC students reported being intimidated by an RC student.

Larceny

Oct. 23, 7:30 p.m. A WC student's silver downtube bicycle, valued at $450, was stolen from Keller Hall.

Breaking and Entering

Oct. 24, 3:14 p.m. An RC student's eight-gigabyte Apple iPod, valued at $229, was stolen from Gray Court.

Oct. 25, 11:13 p.m. An unknown offender entered an apartment in the 900 block, kicked in the door and set off the fire extinguisher.

Bad Checks

Oct. 24, 1:23 p.m. A person not affiliated with the university wrote the university counterfeit checks.

Theft

Oct. 25, 5:47 p.m. A WC student's Rolex watch, valued at $4,500, was stolen from the 900 block of the apartments.