Police Report: 10/7/10

Rape

Sept. 4, A Westhampton College student reported being raped by an unknown offender in an unknown location at an unknown time.

Hit and Run

Sept. 28, 4:30 p.m. The bumper of a Richmond College student's Honda Accord was hit in K-lot by an unknown offender. The damage was estimated at $300.

Intimidation

Oct. 1, 1:55 p.m. A WC student reported receiving ongoing threatening messages from an RC student.

Liquor Law Violation

Oct. 2, 1:36 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in the 800 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Vandalism

Oct. 2, 4:40 p.m. A water fountain, valued at $500, and a plastic exit sign, valued at $100, were damaged in South Court.

Robbery

Oct. 3, 3:20 a.m. An RC student was struck in the stomach by an unknown offender on the wooden bridge between R-lot and the Modlin Center for the Arts. His $100 Dyex watch was stolen.

Simple Assault

Oct. 3, 6:35 p.m. A WC student was touched on the shoulder by an unknown offender in the 100 block of UFA.

Larceny

Oct. 3, 7:42 p.m. A WC student's green mountain bike, valued at $25, was stolen from the Tyler Haynes Commons.

Oct. 4, 10:38 a.m. A RC student's Giant Hybrid silver and red bike, valued at $800, bicycle chain and lock, valued at $70, cycling computer, valued at $70, tire pump, valued at $20, and other miscellaneous bike items, valued at $30, were stolen from the Heilman Dining Center.