Police Report: 11/11/10

Vandalism

Nov. 1, 2:34 a.m. The driver-side mirror on a Richmond College student's Chevy Impala was damaged in X-lot. The damage was estimated at $200.

Nov. 6, 10:55 p.m. Bulletin boards and paper, valued at $20, were damaged in Marsh Hall.

Nov. 7, 8:16 a.m. Three soap dispensers, valued at $120 each, a paper towel dispenser, valued at $80, a window screen, valued at $45, and a potted plant, valued at $25, were damaged in Marsh Hall.

Nov. 7, 8:24 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $275, was damaged in Marsh Hall.

Nov. 7, 8:25 a.m. A soap dispenser, valued at $40, and a paper towel dispenser, valued at $80, were damaged in Marsh Hall.

Nov. 7, 8:25 a.m. A lounge chair, valued at $240, sofa, valued at $475, desk drawer, valued at $10, remote control, valued at $30, and cleaning equipment, valued at $75, were damaged in Marsh Hall.

Nov. 7, 4:39 p.m. Two doors on a Westhampton College student's 1999 Saturn were damaged in the 1200 block of the University Forest Apartments. The damage was estimated at $200.

Nov. 7, 7:17 p.m. A building door in the Millhiser Gym was damaged. The damage was estimed at $108.

Nov. 8, 1:38 p.m. A brick wall was spray painted with orange paint with the word "poop" in the 1100 block of the apartments. The damage was estimated at $25.

Larceny

Nov. 1, 1:25 p.m. An RC student's mountain bike, valued at $30, was stolen from the 2000 block of the apartments.

Credit Card/ ATM Fraud

Nov. 2, 12:11 p.m. A Richmond staff member's debit card was stolen and $120 was taken from their account.

Hit and Run

Nov. 2, 1:56 p.m. A WC student's car was hit by a person not affiliated with the university in front of the Tyler Haynes Commons. She was charged with hit and run.

Theft

Nov. 2, 8:02 p.m. A WC student's black Dell laptop, valued at $800, was stolen from Marsh Hall.

Nov. 8, 8:26 a.m. Two exit signs, valued at $70 each, were stolen from South Court.