Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Police Report: 2/3/11

Vandalism

Jan. 25, 11:31 a.m. A bathroom sink, valued at $500, was damaged in Thomas Hall.

Jan. 26, 12:27 a.m. The side-view mirror on a Westhampton College student's Toyota was damaged in R-lot. The damage was estimated at $45.

Jan. 29, 1:10 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $150, was damaged in South Court.

Theft

Jan. 26, 5:23 p.m. A WC student's iPod touch, valued at $360, was stolen from the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness.

Jan. 30, 3:12 a.m. An exit sign, valued at $150, was stolen from Gray Court.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

Jan. 27, 11:28 p.m. Two Richmond College students were arrested for possession of marijuana in Marsh Hall. They were referred to the dean.

Burglary

Jan. 28, 3:16 p.m. Prescription drugs, valued at $50, an xBox 360 controller, valued at $250, a Samsung TV, valued at $200, 5 xBox games, valued at $100, 2 textbooks, valued at $130, and clothes, valued at $400, were stolen from an RC student in Pacific House.

Liquor Law Violation/ False Name

Jan. 28, 11:23 p.m. An unknown offender was apprehended in Fraternity Row for public intoxication.

Liquor Law Violation

Jan. 28, 11:52 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in Fraternity Row.

Jan. 29, 11:58 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in X-lot.

Jan. 30, 2:27 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in South Court.

Jan. 30, 2:41 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in South Court.

Shoplifting

Jan. 31, 9:55 a.m. An unknown offender stole two textbooks, valued at $432, from the bookstore.