Police Report: 03/31/11

Hit and Run

March 25, 6:23 p.m. The rear passenger bumper of an RC student's 2008 Honda Accord was hit by a person unaffiliated with the university in lot R16. The damage was valued at $500.

Vandalism

March 26, 8:06 a.m. A light pole globe, valued at $150, was damaged in the Greek theatre.

March 26, 9:30 a.m. A large broom mirror, valued at $300, was damaged in Moore Hall.

March 28, 1:57 p.m. Four exit signs, valued at $175, were damaged in South Court.

Theft

March 23, 9:48 a.m. A Richmond staff member's gift cards and clothes, valued at $125, were taken from the Robins Center.

March 23, 3:34 p.m. An RC student's backpack, valued at $50, and laptop, valued at $1,200, were taken from the dining hall.

Larceny

March 25, 6:23 p.m. An RC student's red and black mountain bike, valued at $200, was stolen from the Forum.

March 26, 5:22 p.m. An RC student's iPod Touch, valued at $120, was stolen from Robins Stadium.

Simple Assault

March 28, 5:19 p.m. A female not affliated with the university assulted a WC student outside of the Pier. She suffered a concussion and lacerations.

Liquor Law Violation

March 26, 1:33 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol and drunkenness in public at the 100 block of the University Forest Apartments.

March 26, 3:36 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Dennis Hall.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

March 26, 12:07 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's hospital from the 700 block of the apartments for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.

March 26, 12:25 a.m. An RC student was transported to St. Mary's hosipital from Marsh Hall for an alcohol-related illness. He was referred to the dean.

March 26, 12:42 a.m. A WC student was transported to St. Mary's hospital from Moore Hall for an alcohol-related illness. She was referred to the dean.