Police Report: 09/22/11

Liquor Law Violation

Sept. 16, 11:33 p.m. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol on New Frat Row.

Sept. 17, 1:13 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Jeter Hall.

Sept. 17, 1:45 a.m. A male juvenile was referred to the RC dean for underage possession of alcohol in Robins Hall.

Sept. 17, 6:29 p.m. Two RC students were referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in W40 Lot.

Sept. 17, 7:43 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Robins Stadium.

Sept. 18, 12:20 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in South Court.

Sept. 18, 1:22 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage possession of alcohol in Marsh Hall.

Theft from Motor Vehicle

Sept. 17, 1:25 p.m. An unknown person stole beer and wine, valued at $925, from a box delivery truck outside of the Heilman Dining Center.

Theft

Sept. 14, 5:32 p.m. A student teacher reported his Dell laptop, valued at $900, stolen from Keller Hall.

Swindle

Sept. 16, 12 a.m. A taxi driver reported two white males who did not pay their $35 cab fare in X-Lot.

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism of Property

Sept. 17, 10:18 p.m. An unknown person put red dye in the fountain on Westhampton Green. Damages were valued at $10.

Sept. 17, 8:27 p.m. An unknown person hung a "Go Spiders" banner over the entrance to Heilman Dining Center. No damages were reported.

Sept. 17, 8:29 p.m. An unknown person put red dye in the Maryland Hall fountain. Damages were valued at $10.

Credit Card/ ATM Fraud

Sept. 13, 7:04 p.m. An RC student reported unauthorized charges to his debit card.

All Other Larceny

Sept. 20, 1:51 p.m. An RC student reported his black Schwinn bike, valued at $300, stolen from University Forest Apartment 1602.

Indecent Exposure/Public Urination

Sept. 18, 3 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for public urination in the 400 block of UFA.

Driving Under the Influence

Sept. 20, 10:21 p.m. A male employee was arrested and issued a DUI in R22-Lot.