Police Report: 10/27/11

Shoplifting

Oct. 19, 9:18 p.m. Three textbooks were stolen from the campus bookstore by an unknown person. The textbooks were valued at $260, $196 and $192.

Oct. 19, 9:53 p.m. One textbook was stolen from the campus bookstore by an unknown person. The textbook was valued at $204.

Narcotic Violation

Oct. 20, 10:12 p.m. An RC student was arrested for possession of a narcotic in Marsh Hall.

Simple Assault/Drunkenness

Oct. 22, 4:49 p.m. An RC student was arrested for drunkenness in public in K-lot after he fell face first while climbing a set of stairs. He suffered from a cut on his inner lip.

Drunkenness

Oct. 23, 2:16 a.m. An RC student was issued a formal warning for public drunkenness at New Fraternity Row.

Liquor Law Violation/Drunkenness

Oct. 23, 2:32 a.m. An RC student was arrested for public drunkenness in the 1700 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Oct. 25, 1:11 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for public drunkenness and trespassing at the Heilman Dining Center.

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism

Oct. 23, 1:20 p.m. A word was scratched into the rear bumper of a WC alumna's black 2005 Volkswagen Jetta in B6 lot. The damage was estimated at $150.

Oct. 23, 1:29 p.m. An unknown person walked across the roof of an employee's gray 2003 Honda Element in B6 lot. The damage was estimated between $600 and $1,000.

Oct. 23, 3:03 p.m. A bike was found on the roof of an RC student's gray 1996 Volvo Stationwagon in the 2000 block of UFA. The damage was estimated at $100.

Oct. 24, 4:55 p.m. Graffiti was found on a WC student's bulletin board in North Court. The damage was valued at $1.

Theft from Building

Oct. 23, 1:19 p.m. Five phone handsets and cords were stolen from Marsh Hall. The handsets were valued at $20 each.

Drug Equipment Violation

Oct. 24, 8:48 p.m. An unknown student's smoking apparatus was found in Gray Court.