Police Report: 1/19/12

Destruction/Damage/Vandalism

Jan. 1, 6 p.m. An unknown person kicked in the gate to Robins Stadium. Damages were estimated at $250.

Jan. 10, 8:43 a.m. An unknown person forced open a window on the fourth floor of South Court and broke a computer, office chair and window screen. Damages were estimated at $980.

Jan. 12, 8:07 p.m. Inappropriate drawings were drawn on a wall in North Court. Damages were estimated at $20.

Jan. 14, 11:33 a.m. An unknown person threw a chair across the basketball court in Robins Center and badly scratched the surface. Damages were estimated at $1,000.

Jan. 14, 12:45 p.m. The hood of an RC student's black GMC Envoy was scratched with a sharp object at 300 UR Drive. Damages were estimated at $300.

Jan. 14, 2:26 p.m. The driver's side rearview mirror of an RC student's 2004 BMW was damaged in B6 Lot. The damages were estimated at $250.

Jan. 14, 3:17 p.m. The driver's side rearview mirror of an RC student's red 2004 BMW was damaged in B6 Lot. The damages were estimated at $275.

Liquor Law Violation/DUI

Jan. 5, 12:43 a.m. An RC student was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol at 31 UR Drive.

Drug Narcotic Violation/Equipment Violation

Jan. 10, 1:22 a.m. Two RC students were arrested for marijuana and smoking paraphernalia in Dennis Hall.

Jan. 13, 9:29 p.m. An RC student was arrested on a charge of detected marijuana consumption after his vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation on Boatwright Drive.

Larceny

Jan. 7, 8:15 a.m. A refrigerator was stolen from a WC student's room in North Court. The refrigerator was valued at $50.

Jan. 16, 11:52 p.m. A WC student's iPhone was stolen after she placed her purse outside of an apartment on the 1500 block of the Univeristy Forest Apartments unattended. The iPhone was valued at $400.

Theft from Building

Jan. 9, 11:03 a.m. An RC student's iPod Touch and $545 were stolen from UFA 2105. The iPod Touch was valued at $300.

Jan. 14, 3:37 a.m. An exit sign and window screen were taken from the third floor of North Court. The exit sign was valued at $175 and the window screen was valued at $50.

Burglary/Breaking and Entering

Jan. 14, 12:45 p.m. An unknown person took an iPod Touch and docking station from 304 UR Drive. The iPod Touch and docking station were valued at $250.

Hit and Run

Jan. 12, 7:48 p.m. An unknown person hit the driver's side bumper of a WC student's green 2005 Toyota Sienna on Crenshaw Way. The damages were estimated at $900.