Police Report: 3/22/12

Larceny

Feb. 29, 6:59 p.m. A Westhampton College student's keys and SpiderCard were stolen. 69 Dining Dollars were used in the Business School.

March 16, 1:15 p.m. Firewood, valued at $80, was stolen from Bostwick Lane.

Vandalism

March 2, 6:41 p.m. A window and door were broken in Jepson Hall. The damages were estimated at $100.

March 7, 3:11 a.m. Three exit signs, valued at $600, were damaged and stolen from Thomas Hall.

March 16, 1:20 p.m. A wall and flowerbed were damaged on Whitehurst Way. The damages were estimated at $50.

March 18, 12:09 a.m. A window was broken in Gray Court. The damages were estimated at $30.

March 18, 2:30 p.m. The side-view mirror on a WC student's 2010 Subaru was damaged in lot A48. The damages were estimated at $450.

March 18, 7:20 p.m. The side-view mirror on a Richmond College student's 2004 Subaru was damaged in lot A48. The damages were estimated at $100.

Drug/ Narcotic Violation

March 13, 1:35 a.m. Three RC students were arrested in the Gazebo for possession of marijuana. They were referred to the dean.

Theft

March 16, 12:29 a.m. A gym bag, valued at $25, was stolen from a person not affiliated with the University from the Weinstein Center for Recreation and Wellness.

March 17, 1:39 a.m. A WC student's phone receiver, valued at $15, was stolen from North Court.

Liquor Law Violation

March 16, 10:00 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in the 1700 block of the University Forest Apartments.

March 17, 12:23 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in the 1600 block of the apartments.

March 17, 2:07 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for underage drinking in New Fraternity Row.

March 17, 4: 13 p.m. Three RC students were referred to the dean for underage drinking in X-Lot.

Liquor Law Violation/ Illness

March 17, 12:04 a.m. A WC student was transported from the 1600 block of the apartments to St. Mary's Hospital for an alcohol related illness. She was referred to the dean.

March 18, 1:39 a.m. A WC student was transported from Freeman Hall to St. Mary's for an alcohol related illness. She was referred to the dean.

Assault

March 17, 1:55 a.m. An RC student was pushed by a WC student in the 1300 block of the apartments

Breaking & Entering

March 17, 4:41 p.m. $420 was stolen from two RC students in South Court.