Police Report: 9/20/2012

Liquor Law Violations

Sept. 14, 11 p.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Sept. 14, 10:15 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Atlantic House.

Sept. 15, 11:56 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the 600 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Sept. 15, 1:46 a.m. A Westhampton College student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Lora Robins Court.

Sept. 16, 12:30 a.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in the UFA.

Sept. 16, 12:56 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the 1600 block of UFA. She was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

Sept. 16, 12:57 a.m. A WC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Moore Hall. She was also transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

Sept. 16, 1:28 a.m. A juvenile non-student was transported to St. Mary's Hospital for a liquor-related illness in the 1600 block of UFA.

Motor Vehicle Theft

Sept. 11, 12:01 p.m. A club car valued at $10,000 was stolen from R-20 Lot. The club car was later recovered.

Drug/Narcotic Violation and Drug Equipment Violation

Sept. 14, 10:35 p.m. Two RC students were referred to the deans for a drug violation in Marsh Hall.

Damage/ Destruction/ Vandalism of Property

Sept. 15, 6:50 p.m. An exit sign valued at $175 and a smoke detector valued at $100 were damaged in South Court. The offender is unknown, and any investigation is inactive.

Driving Under the Influence

Sept. 15, 10:11 p.m. An RC student was arrested for driving under the influence in the W45 Lot. He will be sentenced in Richmond City Court. The court date is unknown.