Police Report: 10/25/2012

Liquor Law Violations

Oct. 5, 12:15 a.m. A Resident Assistant reported a liquor law violation in Robins Hall.

Oct. 5, 12:42 a.m. A Richmond College student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall. He was transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

Oct. 5, 10:30 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Freeman Hall.

Oct. 5, 10:30 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Gray Court.

Oct. 6, 1:42 a.m. A Westhampton College student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Moore Hall. She was transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

Oct. 6, 3:05 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Wood Hall.

Oct. 7, 12:42 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Oct. 12, 12:19 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in South Court.

Oct. 13, 2:05 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the 200 block of the University Forest Apartments.

Oct. 13, 2:06 a.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation and a drug equipment violation in the 200 block of UFA.

Oct. 15, 10:08 p.m. An RA reported two liquor law violations in Dennis Hall.

Oct. 16, 9:40 p.m. An RA reported a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Oct. 18, 9:53 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the CV lot. He was transported to St. Mary's Hospital.

Oct. 18, 11:06 p.m. An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in the 1700 block of UFA.

Oct. 20, time unknown An RC student was referred to the dean for a liquor law violation in Marsh Hall.

Oct. 20, time unknown A female non-student was in violation of the liquor law in Jepson Hall.

Oct. 20, 5:33 p.m. A female non-student was in violation of the liquor law in Robins Stadium.

Theft

Oct. 5, 9:29 a.m. Car keys valued at $150 were stolen from the Weinstein Center by an unknown offender.

Oct. 15, 9:55 a.m. An exit sign valued at $75 was stolen from South Court by an unknown offender.

Damage/Destruction of Property/Vandalism

Oct. 6, 1:38 a.m. A sliding glass door was damaged in the 200 block of UFA. The damage was valued at $100. The offender is unknown, and the investigation is inactive.

Oct. 21, 1:05 a.m. A gas grill in the 600 block of UFA was tipped over. The damage was valued at $5. Any investigation is inactive.

Simple Assault

Oct. 9, 5:55 p.m. A male dining hall worker slapped his supervisor in the face while in the dining hall. The investigation is inactive.

Drug/Narcotics Violation

Oct. 13, 1:04 a.m. An RC student was arrested for a drug and narcotics violation in the 200 block of the UFA. He will appear at the Henrico Criminal Court. His court date is unknown.

Oct. 20, time unknown Five RC students were referred to the dean for a drug and narcotics violation in South Court.

Burglary/Breaking & Entering

Oct. 15, 11 p.m. $535 worth of goods, including an iPod, a box of Pop-Tarts, Beats headphones, C-4 workout supplement and a fire extinguisher, were stolen from the 300 block of UFA.

Oct. 16, 11:30 a.m. $251 and medication valued at $5 were stolen from the 1900 block of UFA. The offender was a male non-student. He was arrested and will appear in Richmond City Criminal Court.